LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish   14 November 2015

Withdrawal and again joining

IDBI conducts all India open test followed by interview for the post of assistant manager.
First have to go one year course at Manipal University, fees is loaned.
I am selected in the merit list of 500 candidates. There is waiting list also for the course.
I was asked to register for the course at Manipal. I went to Manipal but didn't join the course by giving an application
that "I do not want to join the course since it is going to be privisited soon"(by media news).
After that I talked to Chief General Manager(HR) IDBI, that I want to join the course. I wrote an application that "I was confused and sorry for my decision, I want to join now. Please consider me". CGM said, since your candidature withdrawal letter has been issued to you, and your name  has been cancelled for the course.
I asked CGM that sice out of 500, only 300 joined. So please consider me along with the waitlist candidates.
CGM said it can't be done, sorry
So, sir I want to know, is there any hope or thing I can do, so that I can get back my seat.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2015

You may show the advt for the post and all communications on record to an able counsel specializing in Labor /service matters.

Was there any condition to undergo this course that too at Manipal Univ. and that too at your own cost, since loan is to be repaid?

Sir, In advt, iti s mandatory to go for course and after successful completion of course, they will offer post. Loam EMI will be cut only after getting post from salary. 

Sir, I do not know any counsel, please help sir. Looking for your advise

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2015

Where are you located?

This is strange set of conditions.

I wonder if it is in line with banking regulations.

If there is a condition of Bond as well i.e. after passing out an exam that too fee of which is to be paid by you (probably loan has interest component also attachd with it)  then what is the worth of such contract?

If you are interested in such offer you may inquire for an able counsel specializing in Labor /service matters/bank employment  matters at your location.

Yes sir, loan amount. And there is 3 years service bond of 2 lakh rupees.

But sir, it is provind a job. I am in Bangalore now.

Any idea or contact number of counsel which will provide the right information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register