LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesh (engineer)     03 May 2018

Will to secure my life

i'm unmarried professionally engineer living with my mother. I have inherited property up to 2crore in my home town. My elder sister’s right relinquished on it after settling cash as their share in the said property. but even after registered right relinquish they are still demanding for some more money illegally as they can’t do anything after relinquishing their rights. for the same matter some supari killers attacked with my family members support but it did not stand in the court due to lack of evidence. so I’m feeling insecure to my life. now I’m planning to make a registered will saying in case if i die before marriage all the property should go to some orphan homes, just to change their mentality. If something happens before marriage and my family members supports it even it will not go to police station/court itself rite. What else can I do to secure my life, please advice? And what are all the legal points to be mentioned to make that will valid?

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     03 May 2018

One thing is for sure - any decision taken at the spur of the moment due to anger, will not be a SOUND DECISION at all.  You are an educated Engineer.  I hope you will think calmly and take decisions.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2018

You can dispose your self earned/acquired estate/property in your life time by valid/registered WILL...

TGK REDDI   04 May 2018

I like your proposal.    Will to orphanage.     Harming you won't be useful to anybody.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register