Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surjeetsinghs (Artist)     03 January 2013

Will deed

Dear Sir / Madam

My wife wants to take her share of property from her family as its her ancestors property, she is born in 1982 got married to me in 2007, as her family is least taking care of her, they behave with her as she is adopted. how and from where we can accquire WILL DEED of her grand mother, as per my wife, her mother prepared a WILL of my wife's grand mother and forged grandmother signature in favour of her and 4 sons( my bro-in-laws) and notting on my wife's name.Is  this will be valid if there is no will prepared by my wife's grand mother. and for fki my wife's father is also expired one year earlier to her  grandmother in 1998. Plz suggest us what to do

sss

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     03 January 2013

How did your wife's grand mother get this property...? Meaning through will or partition or inheritence..?

surjeetsinghs (Artist)     04 January 2013

Dear Sir

My wife Grandmother  herself had bought this propery years ago, she was alone no brothers no sisters she worked hard and even use to give money on finance she stood alone with out any body help.her investments are now turned into goldmines. every thing was on her and my late father-in-law name 

Thanks

Surjeeth

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register