Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreeranganath T V (Sr. Manager IT)     03 March 2016

Will and further guidance.

Dear Sir,

What is the time limit for WILL to execute or utilise, like my father made the WILL just 10 days before to his death like on 04th December 2015.  We are four sons to my father and need to follow as per the WILL.  Still we have not taken any action as our knoweldge is not that much like how to utilise the WILL.  Hence, to have the clarity,  I request this forum to reply.  

Is there is any time limit to get WILL executed. By looking the date of 04th December 2015, is it expired or can we act quickly or without this WILL can we process to take the pocession of the properly individually.  This propery is solely of my father and not from any ancestors.

WILL contains info about 4 houses in one compound and should be powered to four sons and one site which should be equally divided after the sale.  This is base of the WILL.  

Is that WILL can be used even after 6 months, what is the procedure but WILL not registered.My mother is ALIVE. How do we go about this, please guide and advice us.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 March 2016

Yes you can execute the will after six months.based on the will you can work out a family partition

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 March 2016

Sorry that's not family partition. You can go for mutation of the property over the beneficiaries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register