Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA. Devanand Jethanandani (Chartered Accountant)     26 March 2011

Will after death

Hello,

My question is how to make a will of person who has died without making will, and also I need format of the same. If one has that format please send me on my e-mail ID whis is, dev_ca08@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

CA. Devanand Jethanandani

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 March 2011

death person will?  A dead person cannot execute the will.

CA. Devanand Jethanandani (Chartered Accountant)     26 March 2011

Sir,

My question is, a person died without making will, now there is certains property on his name (mutual fund, share etc.) which can not be transferred in the name of his son without will, and therefore it is compulsory to make his will, I have searched through google and came to know the concept of Intestate (will after death) but could found the format of the same. Please explain me the concept of the Intestate and how to make such will.

Thanks

CA. Devanand Jethanandani

Solicitor Chirag Shah (Advocate & Solicitor)     26 March 2011

will is a document prepared by a person to distribute his properties after his death.

Once a person is dead he can not execute any document. Will has to be executed by deceased before he die.

Secondly, when any one dies without leaving wil it is said as that the person died intestate.

In such case distribution of his properties will be as per the testamentary law as applicable to him and not as per the wish of Deceased.

No document can be executed once a person is dead.

Regards,

Chirag Shah.

Abhishek Marvi (ADVOCATE)     26 March 2011

if the property is share and mutual fund,after death legal heairs of dead person go for succession certificate in court and there after your property distribute equally

anamika (aanamika03@gmail.com)     27 March 2011

no doccument can be prepared after the death of d person. will is a doccument which is executed only after the death of d person. n if  d person dies without making d will, it is to said  intestate. n if any person dies intestate leaving his property den it will be distribute accordind to share in legal representative.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register