Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamala (Tech)     21 June 2013

Wife wants to separate from me

Hi Sir / Madam,

My name is Kamal, was in love with my wife and got married to her in 2005 & she is working for one of the MNC company.

Where she has another affair which I came to know, i spoke with her parents as well as with my parents about this.

I asked her to quit the company and be at home, if not try in any other compnay,  she and her parents says no she will continue the job in the same company and she don't want to leave with me and she packed her dress and other belongings and left to her mom house saying she will not come back.

And alos she had given me in writting saying she don't want to leave with me any more.

Please advise me.

Regards

Kamal 

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 June 2013

You can try thru mediation of some relatives or friends to bring her back. Legally you can file an RCR to make attempt to bring her back but if she is seriously involved with someone then, it is difficult that she may return. You may give her some time to think and take a final decision. If she has decided finally not to come back to you then, there is no point in forcing her, in that case go for mutual consent divorce and free her legally.

Kamala (Tech)     21 June 2013

Hi Madam, Thank you for suggesting me will surely wait for her. Hope she will return back. Regards Kamal

Ranee....... (NA)     22 June 2013

I don't think she will come.Get divorce via MCD and start life afresh.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kamala

Hi Sir / Madam,

My name is Kamal, was in love with my wife and got married to her in 2005 & she is working for one of the MNC company.

Where she has another affair which I came to know, i spoke with her parents as well as with my parents about this.

I asked her to quit the company and be at home,

You should have asked why she had an affair and asked her to stop having that affair.

if not try in any other compnay,  she and her parents says no she will continue the job in the same company and she don't want to leave with me and she packed her dress and other belongings and left to her mom house saying she will not come back.

And alos she had given me in writting saying she don't want to leave with me any more.

Please advise me.

Regards

Kamal 

File 13b.

Kamala (Tech)     24 June 2013

Hi All, 2 years back she told me that she will not continue that affair, but this year april 2013 I came to know that she is still continuing that affair. I went and informed her parents in front of her. And last Saturday i spoke to her asked her to come back she said, my final decision will be that I will not come back and stay with u, send me the divorce letter with MC will sign and give it to you. Even her parents wants the same. Not sure whether to wait or to proceed. Regards Kamal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register