Wife torchering since last 5 years

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Is there a law in India that protects men from mental torcher caused by their wife.

legal advisor

File an nc in the local ps about the suicide threats inssued by his wife and also her threats over you.you can file for the custody of child uder sec25 of gwa.if she is not willing to join you in the matrimonial home you can file rcr under sec 9 of hma

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu