LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife returned with child

My wife absconded after a month of marriage, she states the reason that she did not like the marriage. Actually she has mental disorder, we found this after I took her to a psychologist as she never cooperated for s*x, She went missing writing a letter saying that she is forced to marry. Her father filed a missing case in police station.

Suddenly out of nowhere she has appeared and she has a baby with her that she claims to be mine.  I did not have s*x with her, how can baby come out of nowhere?

What do in this case? Can I file for annulment of marriage or divorce while she has returned.?

The missing case is still pending.  Dont know what will happen to it.  I am terrified please help.

Now she says she wants to continue with marriage.  How to trust her? What to do in this case?

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 November 2018

what date of missing complain and child birth ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2018

This is not simple issue, and a complicated marital problem, and contact a local advocate and be prepared to undergo such medical tests that may be necessary to establish that you are not the father of the child.  It is very easy to establish in science the paternity.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak Joshi
what date of missing complain and child birth ?

chal hat bhosadeekay if you cant reply hat saale bosadeekay

(Guest)
Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
This is not simple issue, and a complicated marital problem, and contact a local advocate and be prepared to undergo such medical tests that may be necessary to establish that you are not the father of the child.  It is very easy to establish in science the paternity.

How to establish that sir? tell

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register