Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh (SSE)     05 August 2013

Wife name after marriage

Hello Sir/Madam

My Name is Sanjay Pandey, I recentaly got marriege with 'Puja Kumari'. Now I want to add my last name with my wife name. like 'Puja Pandey'. Kindly let me know what is the procedure for this. 

2nd question is that I want to make PAN card on her name 'Puja Paney' and I ahve talked with PAN card customer executive they are asking a comunication address proof on her and ID proof for her name 'Puja Pandey'. Please hel me to solved my problem

Thanks

Sanjay P

Learning

6 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     05 August 2013

First u Registration your marriage and get a Marriage Certificate from Governmnet Authority and thenafter u write your wife name "Puja Pandey" and for regarding u submit this Certificate zerox any place.

Thank Sir for your suggestion/help. I will do that now. 

--

Sanjay P

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2013

It is her wish to change the name. Let her apply for change of name. She has to submit an affidavit for the purpose to the concern authorities.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2013

File an application Requesting to change the name in the First Class Magistrate’s office which has jurisdiction in your area of residence. They will also attest your affadavit. You could also get your affidavit attested by a oath commissioner or notary.

Dear Sir,

Is this required to apply for name change for my wife?. I think I don't want to change here name. I just want to add my surname 'Pandey' on her name. ei 

'Puja Pandey'. As on my knowledge husband last name will added automaticaly with wife last name. (Sorry if I am wrong here). Kindly let me know the list of things which I have to do

Thanks

Sanjay 

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     16 September 2013

u can get your marriage certificate done, then show that to bank people and get your wife name as puja pandey..then using bank account,u can do all the necessary changes in PAN, Passport and other ids

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register