Wife left without information


Respected Advocates,

Greetings!   My close friend got married the second time (for both of them it was a second marriage). His second wife has one son from her first marriage. But after 3 months of the marriage she left my friend without informing him. She has a visitation rights issue (pending in court) between her son and her first husband (ex-husband). After she left, my friend has given her a legal notice, whihc was refused by her. Now what he has to do legally for cheating my friend. Please help with your valuable suggestion. Thank you very much. 


Dear Suresh,

You can proceed further and approach court as per your notice. As you have already appointed advocate follow his advice. If you are not satisfied with your advocae, change the him.





Thank you for your advice sir. 


I don't see how it is cheating. It is entirely upto her if she wants to live with your friend or not. If she doesn't want to live with your friend, he can't force her to. Why send a legal notice? He better be careful or else he might be in a lot of legal trouble from her. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu