Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binoy Thomas Joseph   08 July 2016

Wife left home with my daughter

HI, 

My name is Binoy Thomas Joseph residing in Mumbai, I work in the media industry. I have been married for 6 years now and have a 2 yr old daughter. I have been having differences with my wife for a quite some time. she wanted me to live seaprately from my aged parents, she is working, so she does not help in the chores of the house. My parents have been taking care of the child from the time she was born. on saturday 2nd July 2016 when no one was at home she just took away wth my duaghter and after couple of hours put in a message saying that she and her daughter are safe with her parents, and plesae do not try to search for her . I have been trying to get in touch with her through sms and calls, but neither she nor her parents are responding. I dont know if any woman has a right to be in hiding like this without even any kind of coomunication. she feels that me and my parents are trying to keep the child away from her. If she is out f the house from morning 8 till evening 8 any child with mind of a 2 year old would be attracted to my parents.Right now i really have no idea how to get in contact with her. Police are not ready to take the complaint saying that if the mother has taken the child it cannot be a missing complaint. But for me if i m not able to get in touch with her or her famiy through any form of communication, Its missing for me if Ii m not wrong. I dont know how or whom to approach for any knid of opinion. Moreover her father is a lawyer at kerala, so Im sure he must have planned something in his head befre telling her daughter to take this step. She has also taken off with her laptop and her's and child's ornaments which were at home. I really dont know how to go about getting to see my child right now. Would be thankful if any one out in this forum could help me or suggest me with a direction for this.

Regards

Binoy Thomas Joseph

Learning

4 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     08 July 2016

there are legal ways. but if you even open the chapter, your marriage is destined for a divorce and in all probability daughter's custody will go to her mother. i would suggest go and meet if possible with your parents and amicably sort the matter out. the child needs love of both parents - your wife seems to have forgotten that - remind it to her.

Khush   08 July 2016

well, do not get frightened that her father is lawyer. just record all the calls n sms if they contact you. be polite.

she may take legal recourse, but she will not be entitled for maintenance as u r telling that she is earning. she has deserted you it seems. 

they will definitely contact you. or may take legal recourse. 

for child custody mother is natural guardian till 6. so court will give custody to her only.

at the best you can send registered post letters to her parental home address requesting to come back to her matrimonial home.  and keep the record of it. 

Khush   08 July 2016

well, do not get frightened that her father is lawyer. just record all the calls n sms if they contact you. be polite.

she may take legal recourse, but she will not be entitled for maintenance as u r telling that she is earning. she has deserted you it seems. 

they will definitely contact you. or may take legal recourse. 

for child custody mother is natural guardian till 6. so court will give custody to her only.

at the best you can send registered post letters to her parental home address requesting to come back to her matrimonial home.  and keep the record of it. 

A walk alone (-)     09 July 2016

Be cool brother her father can't do anything .if he do anything only her daughter and grand daughter will suffer as a lawyer he definitely know .Just keep recording of your sent messages and call. Wait for sometime she may be angry with you this time. She may contact you when her anger will cool. Let her decide first what she wants. On phone also never speak loudly or fight. Just ask her in polite way to come. Collect evidence against her and write on a paper all events from marriage till dates she leave you. These things will help you if she file some case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register