Wife got order by supressing job...way to avoid maintenance

engineer

Hello All,

Wife got Interim Order by supressing her financial Status. Then she filed execution petition for earriers then court orderd husband to pay pending amount.... after this the husband got documents those show that wife was doing job and getting 5 times more money than the ordered amount by court ...

Husband submitted these docs in court then said that the wife got orders by fraud.... but court is asking me to pay maintenance to wife as per orders.... not considering the job of the wife ...

What to do ?

file a appeal in the high court by showing all the documents for stay of the maintenance

Logical and Legal Advisor at Family Court

Agreee with above expert.  Approach HC with original papers of proof of income.

DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING

If u have evidence that she suppressed facts n obtained order by fraud then make appeal if appeal period of 30 days is not elapsed. Order will be set aside or reversed

DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING

If u have evidence that she suppressed facts n obtained order by fraud then make appeal if appeal period of 30 days is not elapsed. Order will be set aside or reversed

engineer

Dear All,

Maintenance order passed in June-2010. Execution petition field on August-2010. From 2010 to till date I was arguing that wife got orders by fraud and by supressing fatcs related to her job then court always gave adjournments till today.

Now new Judge has come then asking me to pay maintenance and not listening about the fraud/supreession of facts.

What to do ?

xxx

some more details required ....like what proofs did you submit to court regarding wife income ?

2010 to 2015 adjournments ? unable to understand why

engineer

My proofs:

1. Wife Back Account statement.

2. Wife company offer letter.

3. Wife paid Income Tax.

4. LIC, ICIC, SBI and Sri Ram Chit money savings proofs on the name of the wife. 

5. Job Experience certificate of the wife prior to marriage, after to marriage and also while maintenance is going on also.

Alll above documents are certified and are on record at present. But Court is not hearing at all 

Section 114, Order 47 CPC , can be filed , with the all those documents in the same court.

If you wish not to drag to high court.  Since the documents are not present at the time of judgement, this revision may get accepted.

xxx

If thats true then it seems ridiculous....what is your lawyer saying and doing in all these 4 yrs ?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu