Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish mankad (na)     23 February 2017

Wife go to abroad without divorce as "single"

Hello All,

My wife is having affair with other guy and so doesn't want to stay with me. But now they are asking for 25+ Lakhs for MCD. I got to know that she has gone to abroad and she had mentioned her status as "single" in her passport and Visa. Can we do anything legal in this? Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Few pointers...

You opening 10 different threads wont change the problem at hand, so close/delete this query and maintain one thread for all your queries.

Your wife having affair and you wanting divorce does not have any connection.

Your wife wanting to go abroad and you wanting MCD does not have any connection.

Your wife wanting to go abroad and you being unable to provdie MCD settlement amount does not have any connection.

EIther arrange for money via loan, pay her and take divorce.

all in all there is no connection betweeen she showing her status as SINGLE and you wanting MCD or you being unable to arrange money for MCD and she having so called affair.  

Unless until you change status by giving letter to passport office, status will remain same.

What I suggest is, arrange money and take divorce, rest matters are bogus and are of no consequence to the matter at hand.

A walk alone (-)     23 February 2017

Let her go where ever she want. Why are you worried if she has affair or she mentioned her status as single? As she find someone else you can also find someone else. Dnt go MCD for 25+ Lakhs. Wait for sometime she will come down from 25+lacs. Meanwhile you can find someone else or start live in. Dnt waste your time on her

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 February 2017

You should avoid impulse of litigation.

Avoid litgation.

Put in best efforts to bring her out of extra marital affair and respect institution of marriage.

Keep all evidences safely.

Litigation in such matters is lengthy ,stressful, and settlements have its own associated  costs.

Ashish mankad (na)     24 February 2017

Hi,

But I was been told that until and unless you are not divorced, you can't stay in live in with someone else. Is that true?

Sachin (N.A)     24 February 2017

Originally posted by : 4am2378
Hi,

But I was been told that until and unless you are not divorced, you can't stay in live in with someone else. Is that true?

Yes, it is true but the only point is you can prove this or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register