Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     21 August 2015

Wife asking money after leaving me and kid

hi experts,

2 years ago me n my wife had quarrel and she left then she filed 125 case and there judge had given me order to pay interim of 15 (10+5 for kid) thousand. After that in Jul-14 we had a compromize to restitue and live together. 

Due to regular quarrel between us, my wife left me and my 4.5 year old daughter 2 months ago. While going she had met to local police SI and their she had given a written note that she is leaving kid with her own wish. 

Now she has started calling me to give her 10000/- per month for her expenses. I have decided to do full n final now, and can't beer her anymore. I want to get divorce and want to make my baby's future. So I asked her to go to court and get money legally. I also suggested for MCD but she rejects it. I am doing hard work with my mom to continue my baby's schooling and my office. Since I have denied to give her any money, she will definitely go for legal help. please suggest what actions she can take against me and the best available options to get divorce and daughter's custody.

Thanks in advance... Br//

Learning

5 Replies

Adv.Maheshrao Jadhav (Arbitrator Lawyer Advocate)     21 August 2015

HELLO Mr.Karan.

You better approch your Lawyer !!!

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 August 2015

If U can give the details of the note she had given to the police,then we can come to a conclusion what to suggest.What made her to give a letter to the police?

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     21 August 2015

Karan, Off late these women are not angels but avenging monsters....If a lady can forsake that too a daughter at the mercy of a male person, and demand her pound of your flesh... that speaks volumes of her.....Take good care of your daughter man and dont expose her to these harsh realities and monster......Go for a complaint, and give a strong notice to her with good facts....If in Bangalore approch me per your wish 

SuperHero (Manager)     21 August 2015

This Women going to police station and stating that she is not taking care of her daughter shows how much she is into the relationship.

She neither wants her daughter nor you. But she wants your Money.

Karan (Engineer)     22 August 2015

Thanks all for your replies. .. actually before going with her parents she wanted to inform local police so that she n her parents will be safe if I file any complaint against her or parents. But when they took me to police station, SI confirmed that we can register only complaint if any side has else there is no procedure where anybody asks to take information that wife is going with parents and husband is safe when they left. Fortunately when I told to SI that wife is leaving kid in my custody SI asked to give a written note to me that she is going to parents house and leaving kid with me. That original copy is with me I will show it to judge if she files any case. She is not ready to take mcd. I am expecting some notice from her as she is asking money from me. I am happy that mu daughter is with me and her school is not affected in this situation. Right now I am going for wait n watch and in future I will file for divorce. I m looking for good lawyer in pune and bhopal so that I can fight and conclude this bogus relationship :(. Kinfly suggest if u hv contacts Br//

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register