LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basha   01 November 2017

Wife approached women's commission for separate family

Just after 10 days of my marriage, wife left me without any genuine reason and did not come back. she approached all kind of big people and forced me to stay away from my parents and live separate life with her. She lied every one that she is not safe with my mother,  Finally she approached a member of state women's commission and pressurising me (it was unofficial meeting).  she is pressurising in every way to influence me through her connections. Finally when i rejected for the proposal, she threatened me to file false 498a, dowry act and DV cases. More over i am getting tortured by this women's commission member, she is taking special interest in this case and she is influencing police and district officials to harass me. what can i do ? please help.

i do not want to live with a women who dragged me and my family to this level. 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If she files cases let her file.  Change your number.  Change your address. If you dnot change your address, its ok. but dont recieve any notice summons from court etc.  Nothing will happen.

If you have already recieved notice or lawyer or court or of police statoin or of someone else, then you are doomed.  You can simply go hiding somewhere else.  Find new job, relocate.  and start afresh.

If all that is a headache, then simply pay her huge almony or do as she says, dance to her tunes.

Alloptions explained.

once court starts, your life is doomed.  be careful.,

1 Like

Basha   06 November 2017

Hi guys, finally my wife approached police, they called us to appear. please give me some precautions before going there.

He mehra Mahar   05 January 2021

how file case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register