Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sales)     20 September 2015

Wife and in-laws gives ultimatum to my parents

Me and My family are in Deep crisis

My Wife wants to Stay in my mothers house with no Inlaws around(my mom and dad)

She does not want me to take a house on loan neither she wants me to pay rent and wants my parents to move out of their own house to a rented house in 10 days deadline.

Moreover she wants me to force my mother to sell her own house and give 50 percent share and take house in her name.

Failing to comply with the above demands will result in us being nehind bars..

Please help

Learning

7 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     20 September 2015

Vishal, this is a typical case of women in extr marital affair, I might be wrong, but according to family therapist they believe, once they demand this it is cynasure that no husband would agree and prove to the people around that you are wrong. I would suggest don't heed to any pressure, be silent on this topic , let her break her behaviour, right time to collect evidence on her behaviour.

Vishal, this is a typical case of women in extr marital affair, I might be wrong, but according to family therapist they believe, once they demand this it is cynasure that no husband would agree and prove to the people around that you are wrong. I would suggest don't heed to any pressure, be silent on this topic , let her break her behaviour, right time to collect evidence on her behaviour.

If you are Bangalore pm me

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 September 2015

https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-wife-s-demand-for-separate-house-without-cause-amounts-to-cruelty-bombay-high-court-2092091

dont bow down to her demands.file an nc against her in the police station about her behaviour and her threats to book you under false cases.

record all her threatenings and cruel acts and keep it as a proof as you would need it later sometime.

also she cant demand any share in the inlaws property nor the property on your name

Mahadev   21 September 2015

Hi Vishal ,

1)  Completely agree with Saravanan Sir . Please file a complaint against her in Police station and manage the Police so that they don't reveal the complaint to your wife now . You know what i mean.

2)  I can forsee 498 A , 34 IPC and Section 4 Dowry prohibiton Acts being filed on you in future looking at your wife's and in laws statements and hence the police complaint would be of real help to you at that time and later when you file the case .

3) Remember she is staying with you now and hence in all probability she will file a case which will be on all your family members .

4) Keep recording all her statements wherever possible and keep it handy.

5 ) Keep tab on her and on her travels so that you can get  a clue if possible whenever she files such cases . 

6)  You will have to apply for Prearrest bail ( Anticipatory bail ) when such cases are filed and abscond during that period .

Do follow the above and i can assure you your troubles will be less . You know your wife better and hence you are also a better judge about the timing when you need to file Police complaint . Trust me if you delay even though knowing your wife well then it will not only be you but your family will be in trouble .

I am personally facing this hence advising you . Rest i leave it with you .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vishal

She does not want me to take a house on loan neither she wants me to pay rent and wants my parents to move out of their own house to a rented house in 10 days deadline.

Moreover she wants me to force my mother to sell her own house and give 50 percent share and take house in her name.

Please help

Did she and her parents did not put this condition before marriage?  If not, then you better serve her divorce summons by taking small room for rent and send notice to her fathers address from that small room, this thing will go legal and will run more than DDLJ in martha mandir, better plan it judiciously to tackle future legal problems now itself, dont try to sit for talks.

You marry, she comes and makes your parents go out of their own home?  What kind of woman is this?

And what kind of man are you?  Take the thing which you are wearing in foot and slap her and her father left and right in the face,  legally what can be done is different matter, these people need to be done chappal pooja in full public view.  All the best.

PS:  Dont file RCR, file divorce directly.  This is the chance, if she comes back she file 498a on you and your old age parents.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 September 2015

Originally posted by : Vishal

Please help

Wife is a Knife to cut your LIFE is definitely applicabe in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register