LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ponarumugam (Executive)     04 February 2017

Wife and her family torture

My friend filed a case against his wife u/s 11 of HMA, as she is already married and now living with her first husband. Now the case is going on the court. During the time, my friend wife and her first husband and her family members shouting and threatening in front of my friend house and asking all her jewels, dress etc immediately. My friend question is during the course of case is in court, is it possible to give her things without the permission of the court or judge. Please guide me and my friend how to handle this situation?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Alex
My friend filed a case against his wife u/s 11 of HMA, as she is already married and now living with her first husband. Now the case is going on the court. During the time, my friend wife and her first husband and her family members shouting and threatening in front of my friend house and asking all her jewels, dress etc immediately. My friend question is during the course of case is in court, is it possible to give her things without the permission of the court or judge. Please guide me and my friend how to handle this situation?

It is assumed that you are Christian.

It is advised that you dont give away jewels and other articles to her.  Give them once you get divorce, in court hall itself.  Make a list of it and take her sign.  This need to be done in court hall itself.

Did she marry before getting divorce from you, and her new husband and herself comeing and shouting in front of your house? is that what you are saying?  If that is positive, take pictures and gather evidence, take that fellows address and file adultery case on him and bigamy case on her.  Both will go to jail 7 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register