Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HelpmePlzz (-)     08 January 2015

Wife aborted baby girl, with mother-in-law, without my know

Hi All,

Please help me to overcome this trauma.

My wife is a lawyer and there have been issues with our marriage life as she tries to threaten me time to time. our arguements always end when I accept my mistake (no matter I did it or not) and she generally threaten me of police and court cases that she would file against me.

Last year in January, we finally decided to have her second preganancy (already have a 3 yrs old daughter), I was not willing for the second child, one of the reasons for that was, she wanted a baby boy as a second child, however, I was open for either of the child. I clearly refused her saying that I am not going for this proposal if we gonna abort the baby. We had a strong arguement in Jan last year, where she threaten me of accussing me in false cases, if I would not be ready for second pregnancy. She took all her clothes, jewellary and my daughters birth certificate etc and finally leaving and saying that i would bear the consequences. However, I apologied and wanted some time to think to let her conceive and agree to it that we would abort the child. Well, things got seattled and I tried convincing her that I would only be ready for second child, if she gave me assurance that we would not abort in any conditions.

After a long gap, she finally ok with this thought, that abortions will not be done in any case. With this ups and downs, she got conceived in Oct, last year. but she again tried to convince me to get the child aborted if its a girl, which I denied totally and was not agree at all.

However, she and her mother always wanted to have a baby boy. Now she went to her parents in the end of December, when her pregnancy was 3.5 months old, and without my knowledge, she went to a doctor at her parents place with her mother (no one else in her family knows it accept her mother). She got a Ultrasound done for s*x determination of the child and got some pills from the doctor there itself. Then on the next day, she returned with me. One day later, she started complaining about pain so I got to see her to the doctor we were taking treatment from. Doctor examined her and advised her to bed rest.we went their in evening and return home about 8pm. At about 10:30pm, she started complaining extreme uncontrollable pain so I took her to hospital. Where she was admitted to labour room and child had to be aborted as the baby was coming out with excessive bleeding. I have strong reasons to believe that she went to see a doctor for ultrasound for s*x determination, because I saw an address in her pocket, and that address was of a gynachologist near to her parents house, where she used to visit before first pregagnancy. Though, I didn’t speak to the doctor yet, to whom she visited with her mother to take the pills for abortion, thinking that the doctor would never accept it.

Please could you help me what should I do to collect some proofs which can prove that she visited to doctor to get the abortion pills. I am completely out of my mind with no understanding what to do next. If I will raise it with other family members of her family, she would say that they visited doctor to take a second opinion, and every member of her family will speak in same tone then, They will never accept that they visited to doctor to get the ultrasound done and abortion pills, but they will shout at me and raise false alarm that I am making allegations to them. They are strong, influential and my wife is a lawyer, she knows how to take things in her favour. Please suggest something, otherwise I would get into more and more depression that I could not even raised this point that my wife and my mother in law killed my unborn girl. Please help.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     08 January 2015

1. The only way is to file a police complaint against her and her mother for the act done with an intent to prevent child from being born alive to to cause it to die after birth which is an offence punishable u/s 315 of I.P.C.  Give all the true facts to the police. They will investigate thoroughly.  Was the child a girl or a boy ?

2. If need more deliberations opt to seek to private consultation. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register