Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous1 (fjslfj;)     07 September 2010

Wife Filing case against husband

Hello All,

My wife asked me for a nuclear family and i disagreed to it. Now she is starting a new issue stating that i had forced s*x with her (which isnt true). Can she file a rape case against me? how do i prove my innocence in such cirumstances?? Pls advise.

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 September 2010

Your wife allegations may not amount to Rape but certainly it will fall under Section 3 of the DVA 2005, which is a weapon for the wife to fight against her husband and also to harass him in any manner she likes.

Thank you sir. can you please suggest how can i prove my innocence in such cirumstances?

Sachin Kakirde (Not Working)     07 September 2010

You don;t have any option but to fight a case if she registered

(Guest)

Rightly said by ld. memebers you need not have to proove anything infact if I would have been in your place I would have enjoyed the Court drama on how I forced myself upon my wife and it would be now wife's turn to take a long walk...........a husband has s*x with wife then also wife have problem and when does not have s*x then it is obvious that he is impotent so again a problem so let nature take its course wala hisab hai yaha........

See the point here is the more you accommodate a errant wife the more she will play "Arab and Camel" with you I hope you know the Arab and Camel story !

I would suggets you to invest on audio and video recording softwares and record all her "force foreplays" on such medias and produce them in Court like my old friend Purshotam from Mumbai did to get not only divorce but child custody form his wife. I posted his story somedays back so you take inspiration from such real life legal facts under such adversial henpecked conditions and evolve to be righteous human being.

Dear sir, As of now i dont have any proof of audio or video recording. whats the way out with this being the situation..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register