LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why the Anti-Corruption Movement is largely Delhi-based

I joined IAC which is doing good work in Delhi but in Pune, there is so much miscommunication that even dates and venue of meetings are not clear and members are not approachable on phone. i joined a few facebook groups and they're simply talkers not doers.
Are any members of LCI knowledgeable about an anti-corruption organization in Pune? or willing to start one?
the goal is not to collect a crowd but a few good people who are really committed.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Uma ji aapke comments me itni value & volume hota hai ki I ever read that with careful concentration. Lekin apke earliar avtar se meri situation bahut embarrassing ho rahi thi so aapne achchha kiya jo apna avtar change kar ke car ki photo laga di. Hota kuchh youn tha ki mai aapke comments ko jab carefully read karta tha aur apke comments muze kuchh sochne par mazboor kar dete the aur mai vicharon ki dhundh me kho jaata tha. Muze pata naheen tha ki meri wife muze notice kar rahi hai. Wo to ek din maine apka koi comment padha aur kuchh sochne laga ki kya reply karu? Muze pata naheen apka wo comment kitni der mere laptop me front par tha, so meri wife ne mere sir par ek atom bomb de maara “KAUN HAI YE?????”. Mai gadbada gaya ki ye kya baat hui aur iska kya jawab doon?

So thanks for changing your avtar so now I can go through as now subject on screen is the contents in the words.

Please don’t take it otherwise as the matter is closed their in the above the above words.

(Guest)

Now coming to the task of this thread.

I have gone through all your posts and I come to understand that you want to do something against corruption but you are not clear that what to do and how to do?

So, I would like to know that so I can reply this thread properly.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     12 June 2011

people choose Delhi because they get media attention.

1 Like

Rocker (n/a)     13 June 2011

Getting media attention for a good cause(fighting against corruption) is no crime. Those fighting against corruption rightfully deserve to get maximum media attention to educate the people against corruption and get more and more supporters. it is obvious that only supporters of corruption are upset about this fact because they have vested interests in allowing the corruption to continue for ever.

1 Like

Rocker (n/a)     13 June 2011

Getting media attention for a good cause(fighting against corruption) is no crime. Those fighting against corruption rightfully deserve to get maximum media attention to educate the people against corruption and get more and more supporters. it is obvious that only supporters of corruption are upset about this fact because they have vested interests in allowing the corruption to continue for ever.

Dipangkar (Business)     14 June 2011

Getting Media Attentions is no big deal now-a-days in every corner of India.

Laptop, mobiles, Internet, Fax and all these types of Communication instruments made the media-reachable- limits very small. 

Now even if a Train kills a Goat... the Media is informed immediatly.

The main target in all "DELHI-CHALO-AANDOLON" is actually the Parliament House, and for most MP's & MLAs staying or migrating in/to Delhi.

1 Like

(Guest)

you're right dipangkar, delhi is the seat of the corruption masterminds...it makes sense to start the movement there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register