Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2014

Why do indians misunderstand kejriwal so much?

He's studied from IIT.

Most IITians usually settlle abroad for a better lifestyle instead of working for India.

Even Kejriwal must have received job offers from US,Canada etc to work as an engineer.

But he's chosen to work for India's progress despite the brickbats and ridiculing he gets here,and despite the fact he dint get voted.

He's tirelessly working to uproot corruption and other problems of India..If some other IITian was in his place,he would have given up by now and moved abroad.

Don't you think Kejriwal is a great person?Should we not look at this aspect of his instead of ridiculing him or misunderstanding him?

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 June 2014

Ehhhhhh Roshni B... why on earth are you posting that query being an Indian? As an Indian one does  not even understand one self, so how do you expect Indian to understand even a man like Kejriwal.

(Guest)
When he got the opportunity to be the CM of Delhi then Why he ran awa from his responsibities? If his bill not got passed in first try then leaving the chair of responsibilities is not an option or solution? Why had he gone to past issues like riots of 1984? If he is not like other politicians they why he blow sime past issues? Why not he worked in present for Future? As a Delhi CM his responsibilities is to work for Development not to low the issues of past.. everyone knows what happened in past.... If he want to change the future then he has to work from present not by blowing the issue of past.. Leaving the CM chair running away from the responsibilities is not a solution? Agr vo PM banta to b kiya aisa hi karta .... PM ki chair b chod k bhag jata?

I don't know the entire episode how he vacate the chair of CM of Delhi, but as far as I know AAP formed Govt with the support of Congress and when Congress withdrew their support he has no option but to vacate the Chair like Charan Singh. If that is so, he  or AAP can not be blamed. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 June 2014

even congress admits that they did not withdraw their support only kejriwal resign as the Jan lokpall bill was not accepted in the assembly 

in my view he had dejected Delhi people verdict as they elected his party and gave his party 28 assembly seats and congress had supported but he had resign stating that on jan lok pall bill not passing in the assembly he resigned 

He should have stood tough and fought for five years and should show corruption less delhi and fought for national elections 

go through this article from the Hindu 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/arvind-kejriwal-quits-over-jan-lokpal/article5688528.ece

Thanks for the information.

Pritam Gupta (Teacher)     03 June 2014

My feeling is that firstly the Delhi CMship was a "bed of thorns" and Kejriwal and party made a strategic mistake accepting it as being the second largest party it had no moral obligations to it though the impact of this mistake was realised only retrospectively. Even if Kejriwal had stuck around for five years yet he would not have achieved anything vis-a-vis his corruption ending and other issues.Without a majority in the House and without the police under him he was only a "Dummy in the chair" and he would always have been a "sitting duck" and would have been labelled anyway as a failure at the end of his tenure.   Therefore I think that the Delhi CMship was an incident on its own and peculiar by its nature. The fledgling AAP party at this stage had not become savvy or mature enough to aprehend the political ploy to checkmate it.

Therefore I think that Kejriwal might be misunderstood by some who are not used to his way of doing things but he nevertheless brought a breathe of fresh air into the Indian political arena. Since the political battlefield is a completely different ballgame so Mr. Kejriwal will only learn through his mistakes. But as long as he or his party is not getting involved in a major scam or the other, I will give him some leverage and term it as a learning phase.   

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2014

@ Querist: Where is your query and what is that you wanted to clarify here, this is not a political platform to discuss politics.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2014

mot a legal query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register