Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 January 2010

Why Distcrimination is Common in This Site??????

Dear Friends!

Good Evening.

I am very sorry to bring a painful fact to the knowledge of you all which perhaps many other might have been expereincing.

An open discrimination qua approving material posted, counting fo thanks , rewards and approving of poiints is made in this site.

I have observed this seriously today though I was facing it since a long. My 4 judiciary, 6 articles, 7 news were displayed on 25 Jan 2010 posted by me but not even a single point was added to me. What is this??????????

I have earned more than 100 thanks during the month of Jan 2010 but only 38 have been added as on date. Why not added others????????

I remained tope thanker even during the month of December 2010 but no pronounced reward was given. Why??????

I have no other word but to say tha either it is incapacity of the moderators to run the site or it is malafidely discrimination and arbitariness either just to preserve the status of some old members or for the reasons best knows to administrators.

I would like all members including moderators to comment and discuss the rules and regulations of points approval, copying and pasting in this site, thanks giving and taking, discrimination, arbitariness, rewards givng etc. so that we all may make this community as finest of the world.

Learning

6 Replies

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     26 January 2010

I have also faced the same problem several times, recently i had post news on 25 Jan 2010 which was approved by the  moderator, but not even a single point was added to me.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     26 January 2010

Dear All,

You have written a lot about this site, so I will skip all that. Have a great time in sharing your knowledge and experiences. As well as keep yourself open to a lot of learning. This is very interesting site for all common public ,lawyers and  law students. We all like a pen friend here .LCI gives us a great platform to us to express our views and ideas which makes the things simple in our profession. I am not here for just making points and here for making new friends. I am getting very good knowledge from LCI from day-to-day. I also want to share my very little knowledge with all of you. Everyday I am spending sometime in LCI. On the other hand people who are here from a long time who have good experience and wide knowledge about law profession spend their important time helping people on the forum and sharing their experiences. .Obviously the point system is nice but there have been people who have been part of LCI  even before the point system started. Well I have no issues people who joined after the point system, there are few  people in these forums that will post any old rubbish just to get their points. If you see anyone doing this regularly then report them to the  forum admin - they are regularly warning or banning people who are abusing the system to get points for nothing. Truly believe this Forum is all about helping others by sharing our experience. If some one (whoever it may be) comes out to provide a solution and a issue gets resolved that’s all I care about the most. I don’t think or worry something is wrong in getting Forum points because of the same is not makes anything to earn .

The majority of LCI members and experts like you are here to help out on their own free time whether they are at lunch, break, or at home..  better we just come here to help each other out as well as to advance our professional  skills.Whether we get points for this or not makes no difference to me, our internal rewards are generous enough that these points aren't too necessary.

So Don’t worry Sir ,carry on your best efforts in sharing Knowledge.

The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.- Author unknown.

1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 January 2010

It is very sad that Gems of this site are complaining. Realy very said. We should colectively complaint to Administrator for the greviences as mentioned by Raj Sir. After all we do not want to loose such learned seniors. They should be rewarded, for their guidence and help provided to junior lawyers and general public. At least LCI  must be thankfull to them that  lest they should not think that they are wasting time. Atleast every person wants appreciation for his good work.

mahendrakumar (marketing)     27 January 2010

i feel,we should not give much importance to the points system.

whoever,visiting this site,reading the replies by expert do knows the contributions of experts etc.

At the same time,as a new member,i had noticed that some are replying to queries as to make a

"guiness record" of points,forgetting the other man at the receiving end of answers,resulting into answers not matching to the queries.

disclaimer:No offences against anyone particular intended.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     27 January 2010

Mr Makkad is trying to infuse 'Rule of Law' in the site. His agitation needs to be looked into by the Adm. His grieviance is genuine and he cannot be faulted for taking the site and marking system seriously. At the same time Shree is also right.  In such things what advice can we give as fellow members. ? We can only say ' DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TOO SERIOUSLY'.

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     28 January 2010

The constitution has not given any room for discrimnation but  most centrak government departments in thier office processures are mainiatiang the huge descr,ination and so many  Indians born are staff are vicitmising who take lien for them to care not the thanks the life of pthers will be thanked only when all fundamental rights are enforced with and by law by the supreme court

murali sci case dairy 20424/2009

postal assistant visakhpatnam andrha pradesh

a life time victim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register