LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whose duty is to serve summons and copy of petition

When a case is filed in a court in civil or criminal procedure, or an appeal/revision is filed in higher courts aginst an order, whose duty is there to servcie suppons and a copy of petition to opposite party ?  Is it duty of courts adminiatrion or of petitioner ? There seems to be total mess in servce of summons itself .deliberately copies are not give to exted dates 

When requisite copies are taken by registration department why petition copy is not delivered to defense.

Kindly explain procedure ad rules. and why copy of petitions not uploaded in court website too.?

Learning

5 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     19 February 2019

Please check;

www.lawzonline.com/bareacts/civil-procedure-code/order5-rule10-code-of-civil-procedure.htm

(Guest)

My god. 

Duty should be of court in all types of cases and at any level of court to send summons with p[etition copy to opposite party/accused

I am told courts dont have process servers in enough umbers and lawyers also are interested in chaos and they make money in nam eof  process servcie 1500 rs in delhi. This is itself a crime. allowe by courts 

Shashi Dhara   20 February 2019

In Delhi their r more than 10000advocates search and engage advocates who is enough for Ur purse weight if you go and engage high tech advocate he goes on charging fees as he lik s
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   20 February 2019

Even if his head is full empty.

(Guest)

read messages properly my commetns mention at all levels of courts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register