LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T anand (self)     28 March 2016

Who should i approach

I built a house in a site in 2004.  Another family built their house in the site adjacent to mine

6-7 years  before me.   They grow some Areca-nut  trees  and Coca-nut trees  around their

house including the side common to my site.   very intelligently they have planted their

Areca-nut plat  around Coca-nut  plant so that all Coca-nut tree’s bend outside of their site into

other’s site. Thats fine.

Now issues are :-  Areca-nut trees in the side along my sites are about 20-30 ft  high and

one side of all the trees facing my site is, almost more than half of the tree-side, Sun-Burnt.

In last 1-2 years almost three of them got cut and fell on my house. Fortuenately it has not

done any visible damage.  Still 7-8 more trees are standing dangerously there.

Secondly,  there are two Coca-nut trees bent to my site.  I understand it is expensive

and difficult to get a person to pluck them just for few trees.   But she uses a long pipe

to pluck them.  But this act has already damaged  my water- meter,  it has damaged

my compound wall.  

Owner of that site or House is a lady and very arrogant.   Speaking to them is not worth.

Do I have to approach authorities/court only after  more damage is done

or can I approach Panchayat/DC/Court.  I know Panchayat people are hesitant/scared to

talk to them.

Kindly  suggest me  how to proceed.

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 March 2016

you can approach sdm /dc court against this nuisance created by your lady neighbour, narrate everything in your application, click some clear photograph in different angles which views the tree bent on your side attach them with your application and asked the relief from him to order your neighbour to removed the trees which are on your side as you feel life danger and damaged of your wall and house from the trees

T anand (self)     29 March 2016

Thank you Sir,

First along with photographs, I will approach DC Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register