Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Gupta (lawyer)     19 July 2009

Whether a law graduate sholud opt for job or pratice?

If u want quick bucks then go for job. otherwise slow and steady wins the race. stay in profession. u will achieve the goal

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 July 2009

Law Profession is not that easy profession rather its one of the most laborous profession. Laborous in a sense not only in terms of hard work but hard work without a penny in your pocket for good life. There is no easy road to the profession and if one opt for easy road he or she is sure to fall like a meteor. A Meteor shoot up  and shine  but for a brief period like the lily flower, only to be fall and disappeared without knowing its existence. Hard work with poverty is hard to cope with but that is what profession is stractured to be. You may even skip a meal but you can not skip your law knowledge and this is butteressed by the philosophy " If honesty means  poverty, Love Poverty" Its truly an amazing profession where many go hay wire in the profession gving birth to Legal Mafia too, but how long they will last?. An elderly person once told me" Lawyer's profession is a profession where fools roam ehere Angels fears to tread" I guess he was right. But let us built our profession bricks by bricks,and you will find yourself on the top of the Mountain one fine Morning" Keep faith in God and go on" 

Vinay Chhikara (Legal Expert)     19 July 2009

nice 

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     19 July 2009

Dear Mr.Assumi ,

where you have found out impressive words? great. carry on. still after 53 , i am searching for the same.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 July 2009

I suggest it best to join a Law Firm, work for them for atleast 5 years, learn all the practical procedures, observe the way different law (court & clients)  actually works.  This opens up hundreds of windows, which is not possible intiallly when one self practices.

Initial Practice on one's own is dead tedious and frustrating, non-rewarding and limits knowledge and experience.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register