Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVI KIRAN MANDAVA   28 February 2016

Where to complain on unregistered chit fund business

sir,

one person running chits business since 2013 to till date, as the chit business is unregistered and not even paying one rupee for income tax ,, now where i have to give complaint on unregistered chit fund business ,, as the person who is running this business is making total money as (black money) and purchasing lands showing low cost as actual cost is thrice than actual price registered ,, now how to stop black money business

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2016

Sir, You can complain to the various departments like income tax, enforcement and other departments ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 March 2016

I agree with Kapil.  In addition you can also complain to Registrar of Chits and District Collector.

Manjaly   02 March 2016

Sir, It's better to call up the Income Tax Office's Investigation wing and you can explain the complaint details.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 August 2016

Regardingu nrewgistered  chit fund businessss showing low returns despite generarting  blsck money thus cheating the Income Tax Department You can file polixce compalint  with the  starte Economic offences wing.

Harikrishna (employee)     07 February 2019

Hi Sir,

We have put Chit amount in one of the known person and he is the Govt employee(Teacher) running the chit business privately with out registering.

Chit amount is Rs 500000 total of 20 months.

We paid for 15 months amount and from 16th month onward he is not keeping the chit and when we are asking he is not responding properly. He is behaving very rudly with us when we ask for chit money.

I paid around total of Rs. 400000. Now, he is saying upfront that he is not going to pay the chit amount.

Now, is there any process to handle this situation legally.

Requesting you to advise on this...

1 Like

Shanep   18 March 2019

Originally posted by : RAVI KIRAN MANDAVA
sir,

one person running chits business since 2013 to till date, as the chit business is unregistered and not even paying one rupee for income tax ,, now where i have to give complaint on unregistered chit fund business ,, as the person who is running this business is making total money as (black money) and purchasing lands showing low cost as actual cost is thrice than actual price registered ,, now how to stop black money business

I also need help with this as one of my relatives has fallen for it and lost money.

How to file a case please help.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Shane

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register