Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Where is my blog

Dear Forum members

After putting several requests to the Admin and getting no reply from them I am forced to post my grievances in this forum. I have been writing Blogs on various matters ranging from Social science to manuwadi manhoosism, from Ram , Rahim to Satya Asatya Sai. From Baba Ram to Sri Sri 420. From black money to divine money held inside secret chambers of the places of worships. 

Lately I found that my blogs is not function. It reported some error which reported to the admin of this social network but got no response. I am not told as on date if my blogs for reasons known to them has been blocked or it is a matter of tech problem.

Someone who might have faced or facing similar problem to get my Blog back if it is not constrained by the Admin?

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2012

not a legal query

(Guest)

Dear Sri Sudhir, I have posed the query in the Forum and not at the Experts' panel.It is necessary for me to know where all my blogs have gone? whether there is some technical failure or somebody in the admin playing dirty.You have the space open to you , show your talents elsewhere and pl do not try to demean me , I do not like it.

(Guest)

Now that my question from Expert's panel has been removed I am now doubly sure that it is the work of the Big Boss who is blocking me from viewing My Blog and posting new Blog.

I will once again request the admin of this site to come clean and do us proud.

(Guest)

Dear Admin

Pl tell me why my Blog has been removed and what was the reason my question on codifying Bail /surety money for each sec of IPC has been deleted.I have not posted any offensive material or ask anything out of the blue.Pl restore .

(Guest)

Where is my blogs?

(Guest)

I have received response from the admin. According to him all blogs have been of the air due to administrative reasons.And he has helped to recover all my Blogs through email. Thanks to admin. Now that Modi's Gujrat campaign is over I expect those cute BLOGs back again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register