Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Kumar (Home tutor)     17 June 2014

What will be the process in high court?

Hi, Learned and experienced,

I am also a victim of 498 gang, though my family got the bail from civil court, my case is just stuck with high court. From HC I got the arrest order till the next hearing. Request you all to please explain me with is the next process in high court,

1. here people says that a notice will be send to my wife side to appear in the court on the particular date, but when we don’t know.
  2.  Some people says that the advocate of my wife side will appear in the high court and then will take the “particular date” on which me and my wife will appear I front of magistrate where he will ask both of us regarding staying together.

Please educate and advice me, what will be the exact process which happens after the current situation as follows:

My family got bail from civil court but not me.

I applied to HC for bail; got the arrest stay order till the next hearing.

When will be the next hearing...we don’t know...

Request to all learned and experienced people to give the proper advice...

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 June 2014

Recently A.P. High court that The judge directed the magistrates to ensure that no accused was remanded in judicial custody in a routine manner. When an accused is produced before the magistrate, the court should examine the matter judiciously and consider whether there are valid grounds for remanding the accused to judicial custody, the judge said. If arrest is not necessary, the police may complete the investigation and file a chargesheet before the court without arresting the accused, he ordered. and fill your details in www.498a.org.You will get tips from that site in your case.

Vikash Kumar (Home tutor)     18 June 2014

Dear  Ramachary ji,

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. And request others to give more advice on the same, especially from patna HC. 

Vikash Kumar (Home tutor)     12 March 2015

Dear  Ramachary ji,

right now i got bail from Patna HC on a very harsh condition of monthly payment of Rs. 10,000 to my wife even though i am not working and unemployed, i got bail on sept. from sept. my father and me have taken loan from here and there and paying Rs. 10,000 on a monthly basis. 

against this i have applied SLP in SC, please guide me what will be done

1. if i will not be able to pay any more since i am not earning and my father is a retired person. 

2. as per Adv. here, if i dont pay my bail will get broken and i`ll go to jail. 

3. even if i apply for a regular bail from Patna HC, i`ll come out of jail on the same condition of monthly payment of 10,000 to my wife. 

so what is my wrong that i have to go to jail when i have done nothing. 

pls reply...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register