What will be next action at judcl.mgstr. court?



1) In one case opposite party filed a case against me under 156(3). Police submitted FINAL REPORT & 182 CRPC against opposite party.Now we came on sattlement and dont want to fight anymore. Opposite party doesn't give statement under 200 CRPC and doesn't want to fight anymore in 191 CRPC. We want to close all preecidings in this case.

You all are humbly requested to please clerify, how this case under CRPC-182 will be dismissed by the court?

  1. What should opposite party do next to close all preecedings in this 182 case?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu