What to draft for starting new businss

I want to start a business with my friend and i dont want any binding agreement but i want to put up into the writing what document i can execute  

you'll need to get a partnership agreement drafted by an advocate and get it registered, as unregistered contracts cannot be enforced in the court of law.

for further queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

The business  we are going  to start in oman  and i dont want to register my partnership and i dont want partnership agreement, do i have any alternative to keep our terms in writinng for future consequences.

There is no need to have registration of partnership deed in India. Forming a partnership does not legally require execution of a partnership agreement. If you don�t execute an agreement, however, the default rules of state partnership law will govern your partnership. Default rules are laws that apply only if there are no contrary provisions in a partnership agreement. State partnership laws also contain mandatory provisions that apply regardless of the terms of a partnership agreement. You cannot execute othrr such documents having the same effects of a partbership deed

Thank you so much sir

Thank you so much sir

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu