LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amitjahaan   05 December 2016

What to do illegitimate child and parents try for marriage

A girl I was in relationship with got herself pregnant and gave birth to my son on August 12,2016 with retro conception date of December 4,2015 when we had s*x during those times,now this kid of mine and he is mine by resemblance and that date coming stays at her cousin's place in Dona Paula,Goa I saw his pics and know him to be mine with resemblance and retro conception date and if test is needed we can even have that to prove he is mine but parents are trying to get marriage done with another girl telling me she is best fit she is Marathi and parents also say leave the kid,his fate to her and her cousin as his single mom and guardian now please help me and answer my query, if I marry the one my parents are telling me to will issue of this kid come up afterwards and if this can be proved mine can my wife go for divorce how can I settle this issue should I have my father adopt him after testing him and confirming as my son,can illegitimate children be adopted especially when girl is Muslim for whom both adoption and abortion are banned, I did it like Semen Donation and Cousins matter what else could I have done,what are repercussions for illegitimate child for marriage if he can be proved mine can I keep him as my own son what right will he have in my properties if proved mine and also can he adopted by dad or will she have to settle it being a single mom and keeping him in guardians care.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : amitjahaan
A girl I was in relationship with got herself pregnant and gave birth to my son on August 12,2016 with retro conception date of December 4,2015 when we had s*x during those times,now this kid of mine and he is mine by resemblance and that date coming stays at her cousin's place in Dona Paula,Goa I saw his pics and know him to be mine with resemblance and retro conception date and if test is needed we can even have that to prove he is mine but parents are trying to get marriage done with another girl telling me she is best fit she is Marathi and parents also say leave the kid,his fate to her and her cousin as his single mom and guardian now please help me and answer my query, if I marry the one my parents are telling me to will issue of this kid come up afterwards and if this can be proved mine can my wife go for divorce how can I settle this issue should I have my father adopt him after testing him and confirming as my son,can illegitimate children be adopted especially when girl is Muslim for whom both adoption and abortion are banned, I did it like Semen Donation and Cousins matter what else could I have done,what are repercussions for illegitimate child for marriage if he can be proved mine can I keep him as my own son what right will he have in my properties if proved mine and also can he adopted by dad or will she have to settle it being a single mom and keeping him in guardians care.

What do you mean got herself pregnant? Huh.

Instead of thinking adversely, just muster up courage and marry this girl.  Eating everyone does, you plan to eat from behind your neck.  That no one will do.  In the process you will become NDT part II.  If things go haywire, you will end up in jail with 10 different cases, even if you marry some other girl of your parents choice.  She comes to know about all this, she will file divorce along with another 10 different cases.  You will have to pay alimony to illegitimate child, alimony to concubine, alimony to your new wife which was selected by your parents and also pay alimony to kids born out of wedlock.  If you don’t do that, you will end up roaming to court and also do time in jail, with property attachment etc.

Illegitimate child has rights, its mother can file DV case on you and your entire family along with rape case and claim maintenance, gain forced entry via police into your house.

Your crooked mind is just making you think of getting away with this.  Once it boomerangs Lene ke dene pad jaayenge.  Aage he khai peeche hai kua, kidhar jaana he bhai?

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     05 December 2016

Right advise by fellow friend

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 December 2016

Your child is legitimate for succession and inheritance rights.Instead of marrying a new girl  who doesn't know anything about you and nor you are   WILLINGTO DISCLOSE EVERYTHING TO HER IT IS BETTER YOU MARRY YOUR ERSTWHILE GIRL FRIEND IRRESPECTIVE OF HER RELIGION.

CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS.THE PROPOPSED MARRIAGE WITH A GIRL SEARCHED BY YOUR PARENTS FOR YOU may PROVE DiSASTROUS ONCE THE CAT IS OUT  OF  THE BAG.iNVITE   yOUR FORMER GIRL FRIEND ALONG WIGTH YOUR KID INTO YOUR LIFE AND MAKE  HER  YOUR WIFE AND PLAY WITH YOUR KID.Good Luck!If you appreciate  this reply please click like button.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 December 2016

You have been advised in detail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register