LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh bhandare   07 November 2018

What to do if police not lodging FIR

i have almost 3 NC report against the front person also the video clip recording that he camera my home ! against the person whenua my sister call police officer asked her do police come to open the door also they dont visited the spot now they are Not making FIR i writer letter to CMO , HOMINISTER , WOMENS COMISION HUMAN RIGHTS , DCP ,CP ACP no re very yert

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   08 November 2018

We're no pundits of English.    So many mistakes are found in our English or, for that matter, in our mother tongues even.

But please recognise your English is so broken that you should take the help of your friend.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 November 2018

Complaint can be filed in many cases, through traditional post and through on line etc.  In case Polie refuse to register, a record can be made by filing application to Public Information officer in the following manner.

Information solicited:

1.Plese provide me the specific reasons for records and such notes for not registering complaint against...............................for........................................offenses lodged by..........................on..............................through ....................mode as these facts are required for filing private criminal complaint and to take action as per SC directives.

Contact local criminal advocate and get filed a criminal complaint.

umesh bhandare   08 November 2018

GNL PANDIR JI THABKS ALLOT

umesh bhandare   08 November 2018

thanks allot prasad ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register