Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What the ministers staff do ???

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 29.12.2010

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga, Mumbai-19.

Ph.9322246333 email; drf.india@gmail.com

To:     Public Information Officer (Desk-21)

General Administration Department,

Secretariat of Mahrashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 32.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, regarding the public servants (officers & employees) who are posted/deputed in the offices of ministers, as appended in 11 items below;

(1)  Please give me certified copies of documents showing the sanctioned strength, men on roll and vacancy position of staff for the offices of Ministers.  Please give the said information regarding all cadres.

(2) Please  give me certified copies of list of staff who were posted/deputed in the offices of Ministers, during the period of farmer Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Chavan, showing their original department and the dates on which they are posted/deputed in the office of ministers.

(3) Please  give me certified copies of list of staff who are posted/deputed ON-DATE in the offices of Ministers, including the office of Chief Minister Mr. Prathviraj Chavan, showing their original department and the dates on which they are posted/deputed in the office of ministers.

(4) As per instruction of the Government as laid down in Circular No.Samay-1092/Pr.Kr.53/18(RaVaKa) dated 31 October, 1992 in Para 3 read with Para 1 & 2, the Establishment officers have to observe the present records sharp at 09:55 and issue appropriate orders for disciplinary action against the public servants who reported late.  The following action have to be taken by the Establishment Officers:-

(i)        Oral warning to be given to those who reported late at first occasion and written warning has to be issued in case the public servant reported late on second occasion in the same month.  In this regard, please give me certified copies of warning letters issued for the months from January 2010 to December 2010.

(ii)          As per instructions laid down in Para 5 in case of two and more warnings have been issued in the same month the Establishment Officers have to submit the cases before Head of office/Department to obtain orders for appropriate disciplinary action.  In this regard, please give me certified copies of records which were submitted before Head of Office/ Department with the remarks of HOD for the months from January 2010 to December 2010.

(5) As per instruction laid down in Shashan Nirnay No.IND-1001/Pr.Kr.7/2001/18(RaVaKa) dated 09 April, 2002 in Para 4 (2) (copy enclosed), all the public servants of secretariat of Maharashtra should punch their I/Cards EVERY TIME whenever they ENTER ot EXIT out of Mantralaya.  But it is seen from the present records that the public servants do not record regularly and during working time they are found out of Mantralaya whereas the lunch time permitted for 30 minutes as per Para 2 (5) of Shashan Nirnay No. Samay-1077/19/Athara (RaVaKa) dated 31 August, 1988 and lunch time permitted from 13.00 hrs. to 13.30 hrs. 

In this regard, please give me certified copies of all the documents / records of disciplinary action taken against public servants who do not punch their I/Cards whenever they go out during lunch time or for any other work.  Please give the records of the months of January 2010 to  December 2010.

(6) As per instruction laid down in Shashan Paripatrak No.Samay-1006/ Pr.Kr.33/2006/18(RaVaKa) dated 13 June, 2006 in Para 2, all the public servants of secretariat of Maharashtra should punch their I/Cards compulsorily in morning while reporting and in evening while leaving the office.  It has been instructed to HODs to deduct the salary of public servants who do not punch their I/Cards BOTH THE TIME. 

Please give me certified copies of all the documents / records of showing the details of action taken in order to comply with the instructions in this regard for the months from January 2010 to December 2010.

(7) Please give me certified copies of records of action taken against the public servants who left the office before stipulated time i.e. 17:30 hrs. during the months from January 2010 to December 2010.

(8) Please give me certified copies of orders / letter by which the public servants were called on holidays during the period from January 2010 to December 2010 and regarding compesatory off given to them.

(9) Please give me computerised copy, in the form of Diskette (CD), of records of attendance as recorded in the Computerised Attendance Management System (Biometric Attendance Records)of all the public servants for the year 2010.

(10)       It is mandatory for every public servant to submit before the Government every year the yearly statement of immovable property own by them till the current year.  In this regard, please give me certified copy of IMMOVABLE PROPERTY STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR 2010 whichever have been submitted by the public servants for declaring the immovable property own by them till the year 2010. 

In this regard, please also give the certified copies of all the correspondence made by this office to the public servants whosoever working there and certified copies of all GRs/Orders/Circulars whichever are issued by the Government and available in the office of Social Justice department.

(11)        Please give me certified copies of information as per section 4 of the RTI Act 2005 and please also give me computerised copy of the same in the form of Diskette (CD).

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- is affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information or by any of my representative for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information is ready so that I will arrange to pay the charges and collect the information.

Place: Mumbai-19.                                        (Ram Samudre)

Date:  29.12.2010                                     Signature of Applicant

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 January 2011

Dear Sir.Ram, Great work and simply stupendous and supreb application.

(Guest)

Thank you Assumi Sir for appreciation but I expect much more from you that to come together in DRF to work in the Assam.  It is my second request to you as it is very difficult to have such dedicated people like you.  Five fingers together can give the final punch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register