LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (Leader)     02 November 2013

What should i do.

I have been married for 12 yrs and it has been never a successful relationship with her. For the past two years she has gone beyond control and harassing me to the core. She even shouts at me for simple and trivial view or things when i express.. If she doesnt like me (my 10 year old kid says she gets irritated seeing me), she can go out, but she doesnt leave home.  She wants to stick around and make my life miserable. After a lot of ill treatment and humiliation, i went away.. for a month, Leaving the entire furnished house for her and troubled myself staying in a small room outside. She didnt even bother to check whether im alive or dead. Looking at the behaviour of her.. (she needs an ATM, not husband) I gave notice to Owner of the house that I am vacating. Then she sends mail accusing me that I have left home and claiming that she is still at home waiting for me. Thinking that she has changed I  came back.. Now she is even more  arrogant and aggressive.. Kid is also now being brain-washed not to talk to me. So far I have not been offered a glass of water nor she cooked food for me. Every day I am eating out side food and sleeping in my room.. though every thing is available in the kitchen and she prepares for her and the kid. she stamps anything that is in her hand if she sees me. what should i do?? Today she was shouting that she would give a police complaint against me.

All this behaviour has been conveyed to her parents and pleaded them several times to resolve the issue, but they never heeded to my request. They dont even pick up the phone nor respond to my messages.

My wife harasses me:

(1) Not cooking for me, even though I get everything.

(2) Not allowing me to play or talk with my kid.

(3) Doesn’t care to atleast enquire about my parents welfare.

(4) Blaming me for anything that happens to her. 

(5) Not allowing for s*x

(6) While passing along me, scolding commonly and speaking in bad words.

(7) Threatens of complaining to police.

(8) Stamping all the vessels and articles on to floor when she sees me.

I am the only son to my parents and they don’t live with us. I gave her all the freedom, luxury and money.  Still she is under the influence of her father and brother. Whenever I tell her behavior to her

parents and seek their help, she bounces back with double the hatred. I have made so many attempts to patch up and live in peace and harmony. She is very stubbor, adamant and revengeful.  Do not know what to do? Please suggest. I am very much depressed in life.

If some one is willing to help me, please pass on the mobile number, i will call you.

I am in dire need of some help.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 November 2013

Dear Ramesh

if you want to live with her then settle the matter amicably otherwise you can file a divorce case before court.

feel free to call

ramesh (Leader)     07 March 2014

Dear Lawyers,

After a long terrible years of her bad behaviour, she is telling that she is going to her parents along with the kid. I asked her not to take the kid. BTW kid is about 10+ years. He too didnt want to go and she works in the same school as he studies and she is controlling him. She has already applied for his TC. But I dont want her take the kid. In another 10-15 days she is leaving. Please suggest what shall i do? Once she goes there, she doesnt let my kid to see me or meet me. Even now at home though she is living with me, she controls him not to talk to me. We are not in any legal grounds. I mean never approached a court. Please suggest what shall i do now? before and after she leaves. please help.

Regards

Ramesh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register