Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vic (working professional)     22 July 2013

What should be done?

Dear Experts,

I need this suggestion. I met a girl through matrimony website and we both fell in love.Day 1 itself she took me to her pg and there we had consensual s*x. Then we kept on meeting and had consensual s*x sometimes at her pg or sometimes at my flat. At the very early stage itself, her parents refused to marry even without seeing me and ultimately after 9 months, they met me. Talks for marriage started but their threatning for police, court murder got increased and this has started irritating me. Now, they are saying that laws are so strict for women in india that if i think of refusing the girl, they would get me behind bars. They will file the case of rape and s*xual exploitation towards me. They give me examples of judgements of Madras high court.

Can i be booked for rape in such cases? Should i first go myself and give an FIR to the police that they are threatning me? I tried to reconcile two times by going to their place, but they always put their conditions and if they are not fulfilled, they start threatning lilke this.

The girl is of my age and quite well educated. I am also working in an private firm and passed out of a good college.

Learning

1 Replies

vic (working professional)     23 July 2013

Can some one please suggest here, should i my self go to the police and provide them the threatning calls that the girls parents are giving over phone. They are  openly saying that laws are so strict towards woman that we will land you in jail. 

Is it that i have to go to jail, once they file FIR? Both me and girl are of same age and act was completely consensual. I have  such messages from girl where she is saying that she loves me, she wants to have s*x with me and all that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register