Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is validity of 50 rs stamp paper

Dear Respected Sir,

I would like inform you that, myself R.Santosh Kumar Hyderabad..We have one Query, one of my cousin sister signed a 50 Rs stamp paper regarding Sale deed on 2011 Dec without conditional agreement..she took only token advance from buyer ...after signed the papers she is realized that the land cost is more where is mentioned on the Stamp papers (50 Rs)..then she told to the buyer... i am not interested to sell the land to you because the land cost is high compare to our agreement...

Now The buyer is saying that you should sell to me only, you don't have any option to sell the land to anyone expect me..

Now we want to know that what is the validity of the stamp paper (agreement)..

Kindly help me and suggested me in this case..

Thanks and Regards

R.Santosh Kumar

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 July 2014

see the terms & conditions of the agreement. Value of stamp paper is irrelevent for your querry.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot replying my Querry..yes i have checked that Sale deed agreement..they are simply mentioned that..we are sale the land as some of amount  XXXXX for that we are took  advance xxxx like that only mentioned.here they are not mentioned like date condition when it will be expaires if buyer will not pay the rest of the money with in the date.. This agreement has been done 2011 Dec and  my cousin (who are signed the papers)also passed away last year..so my doubt is that the Sale Deed agreement is valid or not ..if its valid how many years..

Thanks and Regards

R.Santosh Kumar

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     30 July 2014

Even if stamp value is not correct, the same can be used for collateral purpose

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     01 August 2014

Buyer may have a option to file a case against you under specific performance act

S R SHETTY (MANAGER - LEGAL)     03 November 2014

Sale Deed is valid even if the stamp duty paid is less, there is a deficiency of stamp duty,w hich could be rectififed by paying required stamp duty with penalty.

Bala Tilak Reddy (clerk)     15 October 2017

I have made a sale agreement of my agricultural land on rs.50 stamp paper on nov 2011 with two witness signatures and taken a advance of rs.600000. Now when we call him and ask about the registration, he is keep on telling will do...will do.....and it is written that within 45 days if the registration is mot done then he will pay with 2rupees interest on the remaining amount. Now, he is telling that he will do registration immediately and keep on pending for many days. Now meanwhile i noticed the land rate is more that what is made on agreement. Agrement was made for Rs.10 laks but now it is 50 laks....how can i cancell the agreement made and sell it for others at higher rate? Please advice on this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register