Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What happen if mediation is failed

Respected all

Please Reply with your kind opnions when mediatation is falied.

My case is running in mahila cell. two mettings are completed and third on 27 Aug.

Please post suggestions

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Caw cell are not authorized or have power to detained you if mediation fails.The only things the caw cell can do to organize the councelling and besed on these councelling they write report regarding the complaint given by the first party. Generally the Mahila thana or caw cell incharge passes these complaint to investigation officer and this is the person who prepares the report based on mediations.Further these reports are sent to the higher authority of Caw cell.They decide further for the next steps.

what you have to do:

1. Always be bold and legally correct to your conversation during mediations.

2. Never say yes or No as you have to play tactfully,always reject the allegations that she had made.

3. Try to record all the conversations through your mobile phone,it will be very useful in your later cases.(don't be caught while recording,be cautious).

4. Always keep you words like this----- if she is having problem with me then why she want's to live with me? If a person who has severe problem or threats or any kind of disturbance that she should come to police station,then why she again want's to live with me?

Her point's contradicts with her own statement.

She will tell you like this------As iam Indian wife,I can't leave my husband

Then your reply------If you are an Indian wife then where is your respect for your husband?

As you have malaciously destroyed the image of your own husband to implicate all the false allegations.

5. Never sign on any piece of paper or statements,always tell them that you need time.

6. Always ask her to give proof against all allegations that she had made.

7. You should be very easy going with the mediators and pretend to them as you are helping them in their enquiry.

8. Always try to say that if any body has a problem in marital disputes then he/she can go to family court and seek the judgement,but don't harass me like threatning me to darg into false cases and all.

TRY TO GET AB BEFORE ARREST IN FUTURE.

IF FIR IS NOT MADE THEN BASED ON MAHILA THANA/CAW CELL COMPLAINT YOU CAN SEEK NOTICE BAIL.(A BAIL WHICH INTIMATES YOU ATLEAST A WEEAK BEFORE YOUR ARREST).

wish you a very happy mediation aftermath.........

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer......

1 Like

498A__misused (Sec)     04 August 2013

Sufferer reply is 100% ok.

+ the movement police will ask your wife list of article (istridhan) and then they ask you to file reply ..after that you consider a high time, Means complaint will get converted to FIR ..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2013

Mahila cell is neither a court nor having any authority to decide.  Court is the final authority to take any decision.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 August 2013

1.   Based on Mahila cell mediation proceeding one can easily take Notice Bail now as safety/precaution.

2.   When and if it fails the IO may seek approval from higher up for registration of FIR OR may tell parties to see face to face in Court as per respective liking. This act / action depends how institutionalized the IO of Mahila cell is all about.

(Guest)

Mediation failed? How many times? 1ce or 2wice? 3rice? Number of times does not matter. Once mediation failed completely inspite of all efforts to rejoin, the main cause as to why wife went to police station will be carried forward.  Nothing more than that will happen.  If a 498a charge is levied, better get AB asap.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 August 2013

once mediation failed dont worry the court will grant two occasions and take only merits inthe case and moreover mediation purpose is to compromise both of you with discussion 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 August 2013

Nicely answered by Sufferer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register