Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     24 August 2009

Welcome to Bihar

Dear LCI Members,

welcome to LCI forum of Bihar. can we discuss the local issues and news from Bihar. you are welcomed to give your views.

Learning

7 Replies

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     25 August 2009

dear Sir,

In which part of Bihar you would welcome me?

R.M.Bhaduri (Lawyer)     05 September 2009

Thank you Mr.B.K.Mishra for taking up the local issues of our Bihar. We are not so backward as being highlighted, rather we Biharis are far much ahead of our time, the thing is we are mismanaged, so at first we have to centralised on the aspects of our development, because one powerful tool for us is patience, so we must use our patience and convert it into a kinetic energy to take this Bihar on the top of the list of developed States of India.
1 Like

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     05 September 2009

Dear Bhaduri jee and Rahman jee, i have posted this message on board on 24.08.2009 when i come to know that this local service has been provided by the administrator and later found myself in such a worried stage that i personally know that there a lot of good lawyer are the member of LCI but they are trying to evade themself from being called a "BIHARI". some think that this word is not kinded for them but what i think that this word is a pride for me and like minded people. you are very right in saying bhaduri jee. i am helping many of my friends who are attached to me some how or other in the matters invovlving flase 498-A. any suggestions on any point from you fellow members are welcomed and we ready for discussion on that. i invite my every friend of BIHAR to join this group.
1 Like

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     05 September 2009

Dear adil jee,

i used to live in Patna. my email id is nbinod1974@rediffmail.com.

1 Like

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     05 September 2009

Dear Shri Mishra,

I am happy that you are making an effort to call the Biharis on a platform which intends to work. There is nothing in identifying oneself as Bihari because if the fact that original India (Bharat) is Bihar only. History says that the other parts of India since converted to Indian states were the separate countries of India having different languages and cultures. Moghuls and then British expanded the Territory of Bharat by capturing the other states. It was that the Bharat expanded from Afghanistan to Bengal during Mughuls and then Afghanistan to Burma during British rule. So long you get the Asoka pillar on Indian currencies, Bihar is vibrantly arrive. Good luck to you. As regarding Bihar news please study bihar times. com. You will know about the latest news. However, at this forum we should discuss the legal issues of Bihar.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     28 September 2009

hi..welcome all... try to develope the minds /perspectives of people around you then only bihar may see a good change..

1 Like

Bimla (ADVOCATE)     21 September 2010

Hi,

I am a new member to this group.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register