LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sakshi (CEO)     08 April 2011

We support Anna

We at Asthma Helpline support Anna Hazare Ji for his relentless effort to fight against corruption and malpractices prevalent in India. General public is fed up with the corrupt government and govt officials, but the people are not organised. They need a leader like Anna Hazare to leed them, guide them, tell them how to fight the corrupt system.

The fight against corruption must not end on Lokpal bill. but this should be a starting point for a bigger movement to make bharat mata free of corrupt people.

For me the corrupt indian people and government are more dangerous than Pakistan or China. Because they are traitors, betraying their own country. We need a bigger movement so that corruption is wiped out of India.

Long Live Anna, Long Live India.

best wishes and regards,

Dr. Sakshi Baijal MD (Gold Medalist), MNCCP, MATS, MACCP

Learning

17 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 April 2011

full support to hon'ble Anna Hajare!

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 April 2011

yes, i also.

but today anna said that modi and nitish is best, other cm should follow them this type of lecture go against anna ji.

people seeing everything. it is better that anna ji will not propagate in favour of any party. people will like it.

2 Like

Ambika (NA)     11 April 2011

Well said, Arup Ji. As well I have noticed that in the joint committee, not a single woman is there! It would have been better if this important committee had a gender balance. 

(Guest)

Yes, Narendra modi,Chief Minister of the Indian state of Gujarat is best.

Dont talk about gender point  at now ,what is relevant is to curb the curruption.Your point is right but not now,our concern is to first about corruption.

I think they should add a member kiren bedy but we dont make any issue as one major concern is to curb corruption.

Ambika (NA)     11 April 2011

I suppport the cause for which Anna Hazare is spearheading the movement. But we need not undermine some of the facts addressing which the movement would not encouter the pitfalls.

For majority, women's representation in any important body is of no significance....but for some it holds crucial importance. Corruption would not increase or the capacity of the committee would not have lessened if the committee had been inclusive of both women and men. This is called gender mainstreaming and India is committed to it. So I will keep supporting Anna but then I would not turn a blind eye to the nature of the constitution of committee.

1 Like

sakshi (CEO)     11 April 2011

dear people don't fall prey of corrupt indian government traps to dislodge anti corruption movement.  Women or no women, modi or nitish. Corruption must end and corrupt people must be punished.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     12 April 2011

While appreciating  concern for the noble cause I would like to draw attention of all that once go through clause 17 of the proposed Jan Lokpal Bill.The clause alone is strong enough to keep the corrupts in safe hands. So first raise your strong voice -DELETE CLAUSE 17.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 April 2011

in the joint committee, not a single woman is there!

----   Yes it is a big mistake.

I think there should be;

(i) A female member;

(ii) A member from sc/st community;

(iii) A member from the minority community;

from both the side.

It will balance the feelings of the people.

It is possible only when member of both the sides will increase from 5 to at least 8.

For such a great matter member from both the sides may be increased up to 10, that is total should be 20.

One more thing, Govt. should not allow to represent the congress party only, they should take another five from opposition of the parliament, considering the above three points, to fulfill the strength of 10. Otherwise it seems that it is a deal of Anna ji and the Congress party.

this should be a starting point for a bigger movement to make bharat mata free of corrupt people

---   exactly.

the corrupt indian people and government are more dangerous than Pakistan or China

---   i have the same view.

Long Live Anna, Long Live India

---   a little correction.

Long Live Anna, Long Live corrupt free india. 

Narendra modi,Chief Minister of the Indian state of Gujarat is best

---    personal view. not acceptable to whole of india.

otherwise he could be the prime minister of india.

bjp

paying and suffering for him.

they should add a member kiren bedy

---   right issue.

For majority, women's representation in any important body is of no significance....

---   has significance.

as our india formed with many religion many language having equal representation of both the gender, all these things should be reflected in state owned institutions.

it has the sigificance, that's why it is there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register