Want to join cfp by leaving iaf


My client work in Indian Air force.

He get salary 6 Lakh per annum. He had 12 years experiance  as commercial pilot.

He want to join private company as CFP.

What is procedure to join private company by resigning Government company?

Please guide.

Dy Director

first of all Air Force is not a company.


Dy Director

You are not having full facts or the query is imaginary.


If he is pilot then he is officer and no officer of Ari Force will be draing so less pay.


If he is in service he knows whether he is Officer or PBOR.  He may hilsefl be knowing procedure fore discharge or ask from his unit.


please get facts to yourself and then come forward.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x