Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

9680@VAR   29 November 2015

Want to clear a confusion

Sir,

An FIR was registered against me under section 323/34 Ipc. After two years of fighting case in the district court.The case was compromised by both the parties.I am in the last year of my mba and want to apply for govt jobs in banks.So my question is Am I eligible for the job or not.I just have a doubt whether a compromised acquittal from the case will help me to get the job or not.

Learning

8 Replies

siddhartha sinha   29 November 2015

If there is no case pending on date of application or joining and you were never convicted(not even payment of fine or compensation) then no problem.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     29 November 2015

If you are aquitted trial ends

Regards, Nitish Banka

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     30 November 2015

Hi,

As far as this case is concern, you can.. certainly.

Adv. Yogen P. Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 November 2015

Have U compromised outside the court or in the court? What is the status in the court? If the complainant has submitted the compromise petition along with form 257,has the magistrate disposed off the case as compromised by the complainant and the accused?

In case UR answers to the above questions are correct U R a free bird.

9680@VAR   30 November 2015

Hiii,

Sainath Devalla

Thanks for your precious time.I will tell u the whole case actually it was a cross FIR.It was a fight after he abused ladies in the area and the whole public beat him up.And I only called the police but he ran away at the time PCR came.Then the whole public told us leave the matter you all are from the same area and same building to.Then we said k leave it.Then in midnight he went on his own to get the MLC done and later filed an FIR.Then my mom's complaint was also opened up and an FIR was registered against him under sec IPC 354/323.So he want us to compromise now because all the proof are going against him as we had the cctv footage of the area.Our complaint is 110% genuine as matched with the cctv footage.And we can clearly see his FIR is 100% fake.But I will agree that we all beat him and can be seen in the cctv as well but with the whole public. He is coming to us for compromise again and again and we are compromising.But for right now its outside the court.And next date will coming in jaunuary.So what type of compromise it is and what will be the further procedure with the court and what about if I am eligible for govt job or not.

9680@VAR   30 November 2015

And if we sign the compromise petition and if the case will be disposed off as compromised in the court then Am I eleigible for govt job or not.And we are not taking any money from him outside the court neither we are paying him any money 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 December 2015

I already said once the case is either dismissed or disposed off,U will not have any problem for  UR future.

9680@VAR   01 December 2015

thank you saintha devalla 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register