Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

waradan r n (Private)     30 November 2010

Want Legal Heir Certificate

Dear sir,
We are going to buy a land near Poonamallee in Chennai. That is nearly 1.28 Acres Land. We are going to JV as a builders. But before that we need a Legal Heir certificate of a previous owners. It is coming around 1937 to 1984. 1937 sale deed owner and 1943 sale deed owner died between 1937 to 1984. Now we are going to take over the land with after 1984 owner(Current Owner). But our lawyer suggest us to get the previous owners legal heir certificate also. But we couldnt find the source, where we will get it. It is in Village near Poonamallee. How we can get it? What is the time required for that? What are all the documents required sir? Kindly give me your reply to shortout this issue...

Learning

2 Replies

ramaraju ramaiah (Tax Consultants Advocates)     30 November 2010

In my openion it is better to find out the previous legal hire of the deceased in the year 1943 and  sale deed owners between 1937 to 1984 you should give add to daily news paper with giving time it is one kind of method

and second is biled before the Court in the name of the deceased legal hires to traced out real legal hires of the deceased sale deed owners

Ramaraju Ramaiah Advocate

Guntur Cel 9441411721 land 08632355671

waradan r n (Private)     01 December 2010

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your guidance.

We dont know the details of the previous owners. But we have all the copy documents of sale deed from 1937 to till date. In 1937 and 1943 documents shows both the owners brothers, because its mentioned same father name. But there is not mentioned about their mother name. And previous owners (1937 and 1943 sale deed owners) died before some what around 1984. Because in the 1984 documents mentioned the previous owners wife name and one son name in the each documents. But we couldnt confirm about their other childrens like daughter or no of childrens also. And more over we couldnt trace out the previous owners details. In this case how we can find out the legal heirs of previous owners? Shall i go to find out from local VAO or Thasildar or shall i get the information from local court? I need some what easy way to finish this issue. Kind guide me more sir... With Thanks Nageshwaradan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register