Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CP (Director)     25 September 2013

Visa extension app pending while visa expired in europe

Dear Layers Club,

I am in Spain right now on a 6 months Student Visa. My studies finished on 13th of December 2013 and my visa Expired on 16th September (one week ago).

I had made an application for student visa extension on 20th of August (more than a month ago) and application is still unanswered.

Is it legal to stay in Spain; until the authorities makes a decision on my extension application??? Incase if they say NO; what sort of consequences I might have to follow while going back to India??

I am still under my school course and would like to finish it with a certificate for which I have paid a lot.

Awaiting on expert advises. Thanks

CP.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

The fact is not recorded properly. Be that as it may, you must consult the Advisor's in Spain. Kindly note that the period of validity and/or the duration of stay of an issued visa shall be extended where the competent authority of a Member State considers that a visa holder has provided proof of force majeure or humanitarian reasons preventing him from leaving the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the period of validity of or the duration of stay authorised by the visa.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register