LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Singh (Manager)     21 March 2014

Violation of child right (bpl category)

One of my employee , Shri. S. Singh, is having ST and BPL card issued by Govt. of Uttarakhand.  His son is studying in class 4th of Kendriya Vidyalaya school Ordnance Estate Ambarnath, Distt-Thane, Maharashtra. His son was admitted in 1st standard against ST category (ST certificate issued by Govt. of Uttarakhand) in the year 2010.

I would like you to clarify the following thing, can he avail exemption in Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi(VVN) (KV school fee structure is attached for your ready reference) against ST or BPL category. The fee structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya School Sangathan New Delhi has mentioned in their circular that '' Children of parents, who are living below poverty line, up to two children and having BPL card is exempted from Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi(VVN)".

The principal of the Kendriya Vidyalaya school Ambarnath, is adamant that the child doe not follow under the exemption category, in addition she is straight away denying any application/request forwarded ourside.

I would like to know, the other channels through which I can get help in this regards, as the scholl authority in is no mood to listen into our request.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register