Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Victimised in Series of IPC 498a 3 & 4 DP, IPC 353

Dear Legal Advisor's,

I appreciate all the Legal Advisors for  giving valuable suggestion's to the innocent accused people who are in Falsely implicated in Cases due to Corrupted Sytem in India and are in severe need for valuable legal advices.

I belong to Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh and i'm in Desperate need of your advice.

Me and my Parents are Victims of a False 498a  3&4 DP Act Case .Along with this Father of  my Wife has Corrupted Police Department and Filed a False  IPC 353 case.Can you please help me by Giving a Valuable Legal Advice to me.

Here are the Details :

My Name is Srinivas I belong to Siddipet,Medak District from Andhra Pradesh.I Work at Hyderabad.

My Father is a Retired Head Master,my Mom is a Home Maker.

My Wife’s Family:

Wife : Working a QA at Sravani Chemicals Hyderabad.

Wife’s Father : Old Iron Scrap Business Man ( Studied up to 8th Class)

Wife’s Mother : She manages the same business ( Illiterate )

I Got Married on May 20 2009.My wife's native is my Grad father's village which falls 25 km from our Town Siddipet AP..After Marriage Marital s*xual intercourse was not successful  we  Came to know about her problem Vaginismus a muscular disability with in 5 days and consulted a Gynecologist. Doctor conducted an operation and said her to take 45 days Rest.Doctor Said it’s a Curable Problem but it may take time for s*xual intercourse Doctor said to consult her as when needed

After Operation she went to her parents home and we brought her back to our home after 45 days.now several trials were been made but still no result even after operation. Again we consulted the Gynecologist she said that it will take time to have s*xual intercourse as she is having problem. She went to her parents home on other day along with her Gold Jewelry and sarees which were offered by her parents in the Marriage. I tried a lot to bring her to matrimonial home in presence of Community Elders but she ignored even their wordings.

on Dec 3rd 2009 they Bribed the Women SI of  Women's Police station  Warangal AP  and filed a false 498a 3 & 4 DP Act on Me ( Husband ),My Mother, My Father

on Dec 11 2009 it was Friday my wife's Father, Wife’s Brother, and his friend approached me in my office as i entered in to our company's parking lobby .The constable who was in civil dress said to come along with him to police station He beat me on my nose as he took bribes from my Father-in- law. But he falsely filed an IPC 353 case in which he mentioned that i stopped him on performing which attracted IPC 353 and he also mentioned IPC 324 that i have attacked my Father in law and wounded him.

Recently We came to know  that my wife’s Father was a been in  jail for an year as he is in many theft cases as he doing Iron Scrap business he is involved in Rail Track Theft’s e still attending court. He is a Criminal Minded bugger with all malafied intensions

After this my parents got AB in 498a 3 & 4 DP Act. Mine was dismissed & i got surrendered in Court for both the Crimes of IPC 353 & IPC 498a 3 & 4 DP Act and got regular bail.now attending Courts regularly.

When I was in Jail in 498a case for 2 days :

My Father Faced Serious Heart Stoke was been Hospitalized and he is a Heart Patient now. My Mother is a Asthma Patient. She is not able to move due to knee problem.Charge Sheet’s are been Filed in both the cases now even my Parents have to come along with me to attend the Court.

RCR :

I have filed RCR at Siddipet court 15 March 2010.

The Constable who filed IPC 353 case is ready to compromise.Is it compoundable in Lok Adalath. Or can I Quash it in HC of AP?

Based on the document of Operation certificate to my wife & RCR can I Quash the 498a 3 & 4 DP Act case?

How to come out of these two cases as my we are the seviour victims of this base less IPC 498a case.

Regards,

Srinivas B

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     21 May 2010

The Constable who filed IPC 353 case is ready to compromise.Is it compoundable in Lok Adalath. Or can I Quash it in HC of AP? well then compromise this case in lok adalat.

Based on the document of Operation certificate to my wife & RCR can I Quash the 498a 3 & 4 DP Act case?well yes you can, you also have to take defence that lady police have not properly inquired about the case and other details and were worng in conducting police investigation required for 498a. 

You can absolutely do the same as per available documents.

How to come out of these two cases as my we are the seviour victims of this base less IPC 498a case.:well provide full details and tell you advocate to go ahead in the same line, as when your advocate will ask lady police and your wife regarding the issue then she will have to answer it and on that basis all things will be, ok

Regards 

1 Like

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     23 May 2010

I do agree with my Ld. friend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register