LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Susheelkumar Yadav   25 October 2018

Victim of Domestic violence

My wife walked away along with my 5 months old baby from my home and went to her parents house. From there she started putting false allegations on me and finally registered a false domestic violence and dowry case. She is has claimed the custody of my son. 
Seeking help so that this matter should be investigated thoroughly by police and sort 
out as soon as possible. I am worried about my son. My wife and her family are enjoying as they have the kid. I'm struggling to see my son. Can I go and see my son?  I'm worried because they filed a case against me so will it affect me negatively. Appreciate any help.

I'll be reachable on my mobile +91-9019460346.

Please please help me.  My son is suffering for no reasons and so me and my family. 

Learning

6 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     26 October 2018

Hello Susheel,

I Dont think your Son's suffering is the point of concern now, atleast for now.

we have a similar issue you keep recording all the calls and conversations from now on, if you have any recorded data from the past keep them safe ,try involve adults in family and let every one know about the situation that will help you.And approach a lawyer.Fight the case based on merits, not on emotions.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Sudheendra (Social worker )     26 October 2018

My wife walked away along with my 5 months old baby from my home and went to her parents house.
How long has she been gone?

From there she started putting false allegations on me and finally registered a false domestic violence and dowry case. 
Have sufficient evidence and witnesses to prove your innocence.

She is has claimed the custody of my son. 
As a father you can claim visitation rights through court to meet your son.

Seeking help so that this matter should be investigated thoroughly by police and sort  out as soon as possible.
Co-operate with the police investigation with all the evidences and witnesses as mentioned above to prove your innocence.

Consult and advocate in person with all your details for a better appreciation of facts, analysis of documents, proper guidance and prompt representation in the court.

Sahil   26 October 2018

Is their any order passed by court regarding child custody if not than file custody application before the court.
Feel free to contact me.
Adv. Shoeb Khan

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 October 2018

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer to contest the case, if any, which is yet to be instituted by your wife, as stated by you.

You will agree son was delivered by your "wife" and not yourself, if so, is she careless or you can care better than his (baby's) mother ?

anubhav Bhatt   26 October 2018

Dear client you should engage an Advocate for that case where your both problem may resolve.

Regards
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 October 2018

In any case, both of you should note this:

"Your children are not your children.

They are the sons and daughters of Life's

longing for itself.

They come through you but not from you,

And though they are with you yet they belong

not to you.

You may give them your love but not your

thoughts,

For they have their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies but not their souls,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,

which you cannot visit, not even in your

dreams.

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to

make them like             you.

For life goes not backward nor tarries with

yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children as

living arrows are sent forth.

Let your  bending in the Archer's hand be for

gladness;"                                                       

Kahlil  Gibran,The Prophet

Whether divorce or united in the end, let the welfare of the child be the top priority for both of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register