Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     24 June 2014

Very urgent

Respected Lawersclub Advocates and Experts,

My father purchased an agricultural land of 1.0 Acre from a person in the year 2008 and then applied for the PATTADAR PASSBOOK AND TITLE DEED to the Revenue Officilas and they had issued the PATTADAR PASSBOOK AND TITLE DEED to my father.One of the person i.e.,PLAINTIFF had filed a petition before the RDO (Sub-collector) for cancellation of PATTADAR PASSBOOK AND TITLE DEED.The RDO had served a notice to my father to attend for hearing before the RDO and my father had attended for hearing before the RDO and after few hearings the RDO had isued the orders in favour of my Father.

Again the defendant had filed an appeal before the JC (JOINT COLLECTOR) against the orders of RDO in the year 2010.Again the notice is served to my father and my father had attended few hearings before the JC.But even after three years i,e, till 2013 no orders were passed on the hearings.

And mean time JC had been trasfered and my father had sold the same land to some other person because my father is in urgent need of money to meet his old age health expenses as he is a heart patient.And the purchaser of the same land had obtained an injunction order in the civil court and the case proceedings are taking place in the civil court.Again now once again my father is served a notice by JC for personal hearing but the notice is received through the post and it is delayed by two days and the hearing date has already passed.Now what should ,my father has to do.He is very old and a heart patient.Shall i represent him and go directly to JC and speak out telling him that we already sold the land and the same land dispute is in the civil court or any other legal remedy for me.Kindly advice me.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     29 June 2014

Dear Friend,

The injunction granted may be vacated by filing the written statement in the court through advocate.

yes you may obtain power of attorney from you Father and represent before any authority or court mere grant of injunction should not worry if you have good tittle go ahead prove your title deed you will win best of luck 

yours

Rsksingh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register