Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upendra Singh Rajawat   15 February 2018

Verification pending for dpr resolution (pan card)

Pan card related
I have applied for Pan card via application coupon no. U - 634926747

It has been more than one month and it showing the status that "VERIFICATION PENDING FOR DPR RESOLUTION" for very long time.

Please look into the matter and let us know the solution of this problem. We are ready to submit any supporting document which is required.

Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Please any Detail Contact Me Mail id :- upendrarajawat7389@gmail.com contact No :- 9770251141

Learning

3 Replies

sachinkant Rawat   25 March 2021

I have applied for pan card correction in August 2020 application coupon no. Q002574851 .

It has been 7 months and It showing the status "verification pending DPR resolution " for long time. Please look into the matter and let us know the solution for this problem. We are ready to submit any supporting documents which is required.

Your early action in this regard will be highly apriciated .

Please contact me mail id : rawatsachinkant@gmail.com.

Or contact me :7900421827

wani sahab   22 July 2021

HELP ME SIR

Ashok Kumar   25 February 2023

Dear Technical Team,

I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue related to my DPR resolution. I have been facing this issue for the past three months, and despite sending an email to UTI, my problem remains unresolved.

Every time I call the UTI customer care, I am asked to wait for seven days, but I have not received any updates after waiting for this period. I have tried everything I can to resolve this issue, but to no avail.

I am hoping that you can help me with this matter. I believe that your technical expertise and experience can help me find a solution to this issue. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Please let me know what information you need from me to proceed with the issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards 

ASHOK KUMAR SAHU

MOB. 9425908387

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register