Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dwij (Engineer)     14 October 2012

Vat refund from uk [european union]

Hi,

My company 'A' is registered in Delhi RTO. My brother has gone to UK for some of the business meetings there. I just got to know that we can get VAT refund there. it is approx 20% in the Hotel Bill !

Please let me know what all documents I need to show to the VAT refund office @ airport in order to collect the VAT refund? Both from India and from the Hotel there in UK?

Thanks.

Dwij

Learning

4 Replies

Chandrapal Singh (Tax Head)     18 October 2012

Hi,

It would be difficult to approach for the refund personally. You can get services from a agency . 

DOCUMENTS

Residency certificate of company

Brief discripttion of company & purpose of visit

Original invoice for VAT claim

You can get services of U tax refund , an agency exclusively involve in foreign tax refund for all over countries & they work on no refund no fee basis If you get refund than they will charge certain percentage of your refund. Recently I have also taken their services for few countries. 

Contact person at U tax refund - Mr. Neeraj Bagla(0999900373)

Thanks

Chandrapal Singh

Dwij (Engineer)     19 October 2012

Hi, Thanks. But the number 999900373 is incomplete.. only 9 digits. Can you check? I tried contacting them on their site as well but no one answered. Please post their number so that I can contact them. Thanks.

Chandrapal Singh (Tax Head)     19 October 2012

Neeraj 9999000373

Dwij (Engineer)     19 October 2012

Thanks. What percent of claim did they charge from you for which country if  you dont mind? I am willing to go for UK. Thanks again :)

Dwij

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register