Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zakir Ali Khan (Manager Import)     11 June 2018

Value of stamp paper for rent agreement

WHAT IS VALIE OF STAMP PAPER REQUIRED FOR MAKING RENT AGREEMENT

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2018

The renting should be for either residential or commercial purpose. There should be a written agreement between the owner and tenant. The agreement should be printed on a Stamp paper of minimum value of Rs.100 or 200/-. Stamp duty is 1% of the total rent plus deposit paid annually or Rs. 500/- whichever is lower.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 June 2018

It all depend on the period for which rent deed is being made, for period of 11 months, rent deed can be made on non-judicial paper of any value ( Rs10-Rs200 as it pleases you) as that rent deed is not being registered with sub-registrar, but simply attested by notary public. For rent deed beyond 11 months only registered rent deed with sub-registrar will be valid and the Stamp duty payable shall be depending on the rent being settled for the premises.

Hamish A.   13 December 2019

The role of stamp paper in rent agreement is really important. The agreement which is written on stamp paper is a legal document. You can use it to sue or defend your property in court if the tenant break agreement terms. There are judicial and non judicial stamp papers available. You should consult with the lawyer to choose the best one for your rental agreement.

kevinbear   04 February 2020

Thank you for the exercise, extraordinarily the part identified with Indefinite Pronouns,Michael Jackson Costume since I generally had this doubt...if the action word would be in a solitary structure or in a plural structure. Presently I know the right structure. :-

tech   13 February 2020

Do you know how hard it is to find good SEO in this area? “I started an SEO business in this area to solve that problem.” 

123 movies .net

jiwarox777   20 January 2021

According to my point of view, stamp paper has a great value in the rent agreement. Because This is the proof of your deal and without the prove your deal maybe not secure. personalized christmas ornaments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register